Thursday, February 11, 2010

What can I do about the peeling paint in my bathroom over my shower since I don't need a paint job just yet?

since I have a 4 year old son who puts his hands on everything and I wanted to wait until he was older to acquire a paint job because normally it's a two day job. Do I need just plaster to put on the wall or do I need a spcial kind of spray painting to cover up the areas?What can I do about the peeling paint in my bathroom over my shower since I don't need a paint job just yet?
You need to scrape off the old paint and repaint it with a paint made for a high moisture area.Use a interior latex paint.What can I do about the peeling paint in my bathroom over my shower since I don't need a paint job just yet?
you are allowing moisture to settle on the bathroom walls ,crack a window open , that allows speedy drying on the surface, as for your peeling paint , rub off gently and pat with white vinegar , that will kill any mold , when you have the room dry enough, paint, but ventilation is very important in the bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment