Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have sprayed my bathroom suite a different colour but it is peeling off what paint stripper will not damage?

what paint stripper wont damage the enamel underneathI have sprayed my bathroom suite a different colour but it is peeling off what paint stripper will not damage?
I`m afraid it is not possible to successfully paint either a vitreous or an acrylic surface. The reason being that neither can be properly primer ed. You can safely remove your paint by washing the suite with a fairly strong all purpose domestic cleaner. Don`t use any sort of stripper or scraper. You will just have to be patient and keep washing it until it all comes off.I have sprayed my bathroom suite a different colour but it is peeling off what paint stripper will not damage?
you can pick it off in big bits it will just peel away





regards x kitti x
how much beer was involved in the decision to paint it?
was this a druggy thing?
you are joking,,

No comments:

Post a Comment