Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hey, I need help. I'm peeling the paint off my window dangerous?

I'm peeling the paint off my window and it's lead based... I've heard it's bad to breath in... is that true? It's a family of four we have here, so help me out! Hey, I need help. I'm peeling the paint off my window dangerous?
It can be very dangerous. It is best if you wear a respirator and work in a well ventilated area. Keep children and pets out of the room until it is finished.


If the paint is not chipping or peeling, you may be better off painting over it instead with a super adherent primer that will seal it.


Apply whatever paint you would like over this. I prefer to use an indoor/outdoor acrylic latex paint on windows.Hey, I need help. I'm peeling the paint off my window dangerous?
Yes it is particularly dangerous, and is best left for the professionals.





ex painter
yes it's true especially airborne! and scraping will cause particles to be airborne.
google ,,how to remove leaded paint';';everyone is an alarmest now days.

No comments:

Post a Comment