Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have paint peeling off my car bumper, how do I stop it from spreading?

I have a white 2002 focus. White bumpers (glossy) A six inch portion of the white glossy paint has come off, which reveals the white (non glossy) part of the bumper underneath. How should I treat this area so it doesn't spread further. The car has to stay out in the winter weather. (no garage). Thanks!I have paint peeling off my car bumper, how do I stop it from spreading?
If your car is peeling off, then it has been repainted.Nothing you can do except to wax it.I have paint peeling off my car bumper, how do I stop it from spreading?
You will have to repaint the bumper. Unfortunately, the paint peels, fades, cracks, etc. on a lot of Ford, GM and Chrysler cars. And they wonder why people have been shifting to other car manufacturers for years.
Why did I guess that it was a Ford. Fords are notorious for peeling.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment