Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you get tape off without peeling the paint?

Ok I have dillemma. There's a poster taped to the wall. I tried to take it off today and the little corner I ripped off took the paint off the wall. So how can I get this poster off and the tape off without peeling the paint?





Don't suggest that ';Goo-Gone'; or whatever that thing is called because I looked all over for it and can't buy it anywhere around here. Thanks.How do you get tape off without peeling the paint?
Warm the tape with a hair dryer. This will aid in releasing the adhesive the tape has made a bond with. Do not leave the hair dryer on to long since it could cause the paint to bubble.How do you get tape off without peeling the paint?
Try some Goo Gone! It always works for me.
don't put tape on
Try a hair dryer. The heat might melt the glue enough so it will release. Not sure what kind of tape you used...so I not sure if it will work....but it's worth a try. Just pull it off slowly as you heat it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment