Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have a 1996 Dodge Neon with peeling paint, if I get a new paint job, will i have the same problem?

No, not as long as the paint shop know what they are doing and prep the car right, use a primer sealer then lay the paint. Dodge is faous for their peeling paint jobs.





I worked in a Maaco for 2 years.I have a 1996 Dodge Neon with peeling paint, if I get a new paint job, will i have the same problem?
well over time paint does peel. or if ur dodge is in the sun for a long time or in strong wind but if u put it in the garage or put a cover over it, it will be ok.I have a 1996 Dodge Neon with peeling paint, if I get a new paint job, will i have the same problem?
Not if they actually prep it right this time.. if you mean an el-chepo paint job.. yup its gonna peel again most likely...
  • default myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment