Thursday, February 25, 2010

Paint on hood of car's been peeling for months, a few areas left. How do I remove the paint still there?

I want to get all the chipping paint off the hood before I get it painted...Paint on hood of car's been peeling for months, a few areas left. How do I remove the paint still there?
are you going to paint it yourself? or have a shop do it for you.Paint on hood of car's been peeling for months, a few areas left. How do I remove the paint still there?
Take a brand new razor blade and carefully round off the edges slightly by rubbing them on pavement.Then slowly work the blade under the peeling paint,being careful not to gouge the remaining undercoat.
sand paper and a sander best way
take it to a carwash where you wash your own car. hit it with the high pressure wands. good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment