Thursday, February 25, 2010

I used the bath tub paint on my tub and now its peeling off, what do i do to get it off?

It looks awful, it is just peeling off in so many diffrent places. I tried to peel some of it off but now it just looks so bad. Some places are to thin for me to peel off. I need something to take it off with.I used the bath tub paint on my tub and now its peeling off, what do i do to get it off?
Hmmm if you're saying its too thin in some places and its peeling off...you may have not put enough coats and not sealed it properly or maybe you did not prep the surface properly before the paint applications. To get it off, I would suggest a paint thinner. Just be sure the bathroom is WELL VENTILATED. Open a window or turn on the fan. If you don't want to bother with the chemicals try sandpaper. Good luck!I used the bath tub paint on my tub and now its peeling off, what do i do to get it off?
Try ';Goo Goo Gone'; -- it gets paint off a lot of things, not good on fabric, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment