Thursday, February 25, 2010

What food gives you mutant, paint-peeling gas?

You know, something you eat that gives you wicked gas every time you eat it.What food gives you mutant, paint-peeling gas?
Eat Pickled Eggs and Chili. I can blister a brick at 50 paces after eating them!!!!What food gives you mutant, paint-peeling gas?
Chili with habanero sauce. Hell hath no fury.......
beans
Nothing like a brocoli fart to clear a room.
Frijoles and deviled eggs.
OMG! I am sick to my stomach from reading these answers!.





YOur aLL dISGUsting!
Meatloaf. Meatloaf farts smell like rancid intestines.
broccoli and cauliflower
Sausage with maple sugar syrup flavor makes for horrific farts. And I also don't allow my fiance to eat eggs or chili before bed if he's been drinking beer. That's terrible too!
Chili with an overdose of onion!!
Greasy pizza. I can clear a room.
Onions %26amp; Greens
anything containing a lot of cheese. Pizza gets me going every time...
Chili and/or pizza
LOL. I can't think of anything for me....but I don't feed my hubby anything containing onions if I can get away with it! Problem is he loves them! It's sooooooo gross.
probably chili dogs or something like that. anything thats got alot of meat in it will give you the ones that even if you sneak out a small one its so stank it will clear the entire room.
My husband when he eats mexican! OMG he can burn out your nose hairs.
broccoli
sugar free candy. no lies. tar like farts like no other.





next in line would have to be cabbage, broccoli, and chili.
Chick peas (garbanzos) -- and I LOVE them!
eggs....
hummus


any meat


especially slimy turkey
  • default myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment