Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have paint bubbling around my shower and peeling from a leaky shower head. ?

It's just around the edge of the shower, from moisture and lack of ventilation. For this job, what is the best course of action? I have begun to peel off the bubbly paint, and have found a soft powdery layer underneath. Do I sand to smooth and apply primer? Do I need to add another layer of whatever this powdery stuff is? Please help!?!?I have paint bubbling around my shower and peeling from a leaky shower head. ?
scrape all loose paint, then use a good primer, that 1-2-3 by zinseer is really good. Then use 2 coats of a quality paint, Probably should be caulked also after it is primerd but before you paint. Let dry thoroughly.Keep an eye on it and make sure it stays secure. Water leaks can do alot lof damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment