Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do you get a child to stop peeling the paint off of their wall-my son has this horrible habit? PLEaSe HeLp

I make sure his fingernails are cut, but he still manages to peel the paint off. :(How do you get a child to stop peeling the paint off of their wall-my son has this horrible habit? PLEaSe HeLp
Make him paint it the next time he does it. There also could be an underlying problem.. you may want to take him to the doctor. You didnt say if he just peels or if he eats it also. Set up a deal with him.. every time he takes the paint off he looses a toy.. Yet again I dont know his age.. My daughter did it till I found out she was ADHD and got her medication..How do you get a child to stop peeling the paint off of their wall-my son has this horrible habit? PLEaSe HeLp
I have a concern if it is old paint. Old paint in old houses contain lead and can cause serious problems and death if he eats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment