Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I attach pictures to my wall without risking peeling the paint?

I mostly use my computer in the corner of the basement, an area which was insulated and panted white a few years ago, but was otherwise rather drab. So, I took to printing out pictures on my color printer and taping them to the wall. However, when some of the pictures needed to be removed or moved, I ripped the paint off some places. So now, I have a two part question. First, what's the best way to remove pictures taped to a wall without damaging the wall? Second, is there a better way to attach pictures to a wall besides tape?How do I attach pictures to my wall without risking peeling the paint?
poster holders by 3 m they work great and not leave a marl 3M Command Adhesive Poster Strips


[ White, 12 Strips/Pack , 0.05 LBS]


From: 3M


3m Poster TapeHow do I attach pictures to my wall without risking peeling the paint?
use thumbtacks. but poster puddy is good too.
Use tacks. I hate fixing up where ';tape has been'; Tack holes or pin holes are so much easier. White wall?? You can use white toothpaste to fill in the hole and let it dry. You will never see it.
I agree w/ thumbtacks too. but if u MUST use tape don't press it down on the wall to hard..just barely rub ur finger across it. U can tell if u did this right b/c there will be a mark where the air is and where the air was closed off... and when u peel it off just dn't rip it off...take it easy and slow. and slowly peel up the tape. Good luck.
I don't know about peeling them off but to stick them up you should use thumbtacks.
White Spirit to get tape off wall %26amp; Blue tack to stick pictures back on

No comments:

Post a Comment