Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is the quick and cheap fix to my car's paint peeling roof?

I just bought a 1996 Plymouth Neon. Paint on most of the car is fine EXCEPT for the roof which has no paint left and a good rust spot left. The answer is not a professional paint job because I bought this as a beater. I just want to have the top be white like the rest of the car and not rust through. What's the cheapest quick fix for me to have that happen?What is the quick and cheap fix to my car's paint peeling roof?
prep first. clean, treat the rust %26amp; then seal with 2 thin coats of KBS RustSeal off-white primer. Superior flow brush marks will level out. Pint ($23) will do up to 25sq ft in 2 coats. Then topcoat with your matching automotive paint.What is the quick and cheap fix to my car's paint peeling roof?
sand it and get some spray cans of primer and paint
get it painted macco
Cover it in white vinyl.
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment