Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do you need to paint a peeling house before hanging new vinyl siding?

Not only would I not paint I would remove the old siding before you add the new vinyl. It makes a much better job in the end if you doDo you need to paint a peeling house before hanging new vinyl siding?
It is not required, but is recom. that you peel of as much of the peeling paint. again not required.Do you need to paint a peeling house before hanging new vinyl siding?
I don't think so, they didn't on my mother house
not really the only thing I would do is pressure wash or brush off loose stuff first , then good to go, also replace any damaged wood before covering with either Vinyl siding or coverall with alum, such as overhang window %26amp; door trim ( brick mold)

No comments:

Post a Comment