Thursday, February 18, 2010

The paint is peeling on my car door. Is there a way to keep it from peeling more?

It's not very noticeable right now, but the paint is definitely beginning to peel. First I'm curious as to what would have caused this? The car is only 4 years old. I'm wondering if there is something I can do around the area that is peeling to keep it from peeling more. Or at this point am I best just to get the door re-painted?The paint is peeling on my car door. Is there a way to keep it from peeling more?
A few years ago the manufacture paid to have my sisters call repainted and it was older than that. It was due to the fact that they a problem with their paint that year. some things fall outside the warrenty period. the are called '; recalls'; youhave ever right to expect paint to last 10--20 years and no t peel. peeling means something was wrong with the paint when it was new. Hound them untill they fix it for you. research recalls for your car on line . Also, go to a dealer and ask them/tell them you need to see if there are any recalls on your car. It was GM that repainted my sis car and thousands other that were wll past the warrenty period. you ave a faulty paint job, and most likely other parts of your car will do the same.The paint is peeling on my car door. Is there a way to keep it from peeling more?
if its clear coat, you really cant do anything to stop it





and waxing your car wouldve prevented this
it would best dear just to sand the whole door down and paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment