Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have peeling paint on my newly plastered walls that have already been covered with watered down emulsion?

We freshly plastered 9 rooms in total. We used watered down emulsion on all walls first. We then used b%26amp;q standard emulsion on 6 rooms and other makers emulsion on the other 3 rooms. All the rooms thatt we used b%26amp;q emulsion on has peeled in all areas where we needed to use the brush (not roller). This has not happened in the other 3 rooms. We have tried to sand off the areas where it has peeled and put more watered down emulsion but the same happened again. We have tried all surface primer and diluted PVA to try to seal the surface, but the B%26amp; Q paint peels up.


Does anyone have an idea how to counter act this? Does anyone think it is the B%26amp;Q paint or is it a coincidence?


Thanksfor your help!! We are at a loss at the moment on what else to try!I have peeling paint on my newly plastered walls that have already been covered with watered down emulsion?
I would call the retailer where you bought the B%26amp;Q paint and inform them of whats happening they may have to refund your money or give you another brand of paint because thats not supposed to happen maybe if you take back the cans or reciept and some pictures they can assist you but I would speak to a manager at the store they should know how to help you then I would get the other brand of paint thats not peeling off and refinish then repaint your rooms........................ if the store won't do anything for you there should be a helpline/company phone number on the paint canister you can call to see what you should do they may even refund your purchase price..........I definately think its the paint (which should have some type of gurantee)I have peeling paint on my newly plastered walls that have already been covered with watered down emulsion?
mud puddy...
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment